Saturday, March 26, 2011

Twisted Spring Break.

While my Spring Break ended up being a scary one with my uncle having a heart attack, I can at least say that my interview for the Spain internship went great! Since I traveled to New York for the family emergency, I did it there. I was pretty nervous, especially when my cousin cut off the internet during the Skype interview!!!! Luckily the interviewer called me back and was very kind about it. Best part is, she thought my Spanish was great! She even suggested that I take a Catalan class instead of a Spanish class when I get there.

I am more excited than ever now! I did a little shopping with my aunt while I was in New York. Picked up some Maybelline, NYX and Revlon makeup products (some are shown below) and Forever 21 spring apparel. These are definitely things I will bring to Spain with me this summer :)

FIT ME Foundation in Soft Beige (315). Like it so far!

NYX Jumbo Pencils (I got Bronze, Dark Brown & Black Bean) <3

Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Soft Nude <3




No comments:

Post a Comment