Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Graduation Worthy?

Is this too matronly? Meh. I don't know.

I'm trying to be proactive and look for a graduation dress since right now, the outfit is my favorite part of the whole idea of graduating. I mean, there is the diploma thing, but its time will come.

There are three criteria for this dress:
- Must be green or gold (not both, that's just trying to hard).
- Must be classy, but not matronly.
- Must be amaze balls - (psh, naturally)

So, whoever reads this, holler at me if you find something worth looking at. Shoes are also another story!

In other news, next week is Grad Stampede - a three-day event where graduates order their cap and gowns, announcements, diploma frames and more. That's going to be surreal. I am actually working the event since my internship heads it up. But before that, I have some bucket list items to check off. This weekend, if all goes well, I will be going to the Dali Museum in St. Pete. I have been to the original one in Figueres, Spain during my summer internship, so it's pretty much mandatory that I visit the one that is 20 minutes away from me. Can't wait! Here are some pictures of Salvadore Dali's museum in Spain.



Sitting on the floor waiting for the tour to start - classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment