Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stephanie & Kristine's Spain Luncheon Recap

I am a little late with this report but better late than never! Last week on April 18th, Kristine and I packed 100 lunches into to-go boxes. Eighty seven lunches were sold. Huge thanks to USF Admissions, USF Athletics, Green and Gold Guides and the USF Foreign Language Department.


Here's the run-down of the timeline of events leading up to the luncheon:

Friday
: Went home with Kristine with intentions to be productive but we just lounged all day :)

Saturday: Mom/Daughter double date at The Elephant Bar (highly recommend). We exchanged some groceries that Kristine's mom, Lynn, donated to us. This was also the day where we cooked up a storm. I went home with my mom to cook the chicken and rice and Kristine and her mom made cheescakes.

Sunday
: Kristine and I had an empanada factoty on Sunday. We made 100 empandas and a couple extra as a congratulatory gift to ourselves :)

Monday: We sold 95 lunches and made $600 even!!


Thank you again to all who purchased! A special thank you to my neighbor, Carol, who donated the to-go boxes. We couldn't have done it without them.

Beef Empanadas - My hands were sore after folding them!

Chicken Legs seasoned and ready to be baked!

Chef Kristine and Chef Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment