Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Last Spring Break in the Windy City!

This post is coming a little late, but I had to document my last spring break in college! The last bit of my spring break was spent studying for a finance exam today, but the first half was in the Windy City - Chicago!


Chicago was amazing. It is such a vibrant city - and yes, it is like a clean New York City. I like to think of it as a fusion between New York City with its city-feel and Washington D.C. with its dedication to architecture and museums. And can we just talk about the weather? I. WAS. FREEZING. It snowed. Kristine was happy. I wasn't. Haha!



The first night in Chicago was spent at Wrigleyville - a district filled with nightlife near the Wrigley Stadium. The next few days were filled with typical sightseeing. We took the trolley tour to the Willis Tower, the Bean at Millennium Park, the Field Museum, and the Public Library. And of course, we went shopping on the Magnificent Mile. Kristine and I found a new favorite store - A'GACI. Check it out ladies. The prices are comparable to Forever 21 and I find their clothes a lot trendier and edgier. On the other hand, Kristine's boyfriend, Gavin, had a different meaning of sightseeing. Exhibit A:


Here are some more pictures that sum up the trip. It was definitely one to remember :)     





No comments:

Post a Comment