Sunday, June 5, 2011

I prefer "nude" as a color choice.

Some may feel liberalized while nude, but I don't. Especially at the beach. This weekend I went to Sitges, a small town filled with lots of "personality" and known for its constant beautiful weather and beach.

We didn't bring swim suits because the day started out so cold. It turned out to be a beautiful day and we ended up being fully clothed at the beach while others were wearing their swimsuits, OR nothing at all!!!

We still made the best of it and hung out at the beach and later did some shopping. Although I expected a little more from this town, I have to admit it was very cute.

I am looking forward to taking the Barcelona Bus Tour this week. I can't wait to see what Barcelona STILL has to offer!! Including un-nude beaches lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment