Monday, May 30, 2011

Spanish Scarves.

Although today was an uneventful day here in Barcelona, I thought I would still share some of my first purchases (besides food). These scarves were 2 and I found them in front of the Magic Fountain. They were so unique and I just had to get some.

I instantly thought about how my sister would love one, so I bought two - the last two. And then Kristine bought me the green one as a birthday present.

These scarves can instantly make an outfit. Some jeans, a white v-neck and some flats would look so cute!! Urgh, if only I had brought a white v-neck. Oh well, I'll work something out and I am quite sure you will be seeing it in a post very shortly since it has been kind of chilly here lately.


This is my favorite one!

This one reminds me of Morocco or India.

No comments:

Post a Comment