Friday, May 13, 2011

Best way to have chocolate: On your face?

I am a YouTube junkie. I mainly watch, ha, surprisingly makeup tutorialists (not sure if that’s a word) and vloggers. I am subscribed to SWalkerMakeup, a British YouTuber, and she was doing a video on her April Favorites. One of the items was Bourjois’ Chocolate Bronzer.

Now, this bronzer is not real chocolate although it smells of it. Michelle Phan (one of the most famous gurus whom I actually saw at USF’s December graduation and freaked out) did a video on using hot chocolate powder as bronzer. That is something I would never do personally. However, I do want to try the Bourjois one. In America this bronzer is $32 and in Europe… €6.99. That’s roughly $10!!! Needless to say, I am getting it while I am in Spain :)

Another brand I intend on exploring while in Spain is Sleek. It is a European brand often compared with NYX here in the States.


[Photo Credit: P.S. It's Vida]

No comments:

Post a Comment