Sunday, May 29, 2011

Magical Fountain, Magical Night.

Tonight was probably the most fun I have had since I've been here. Tonight, is what Barcelona is about - good food, good friends and great scenery. I started off marveling at the Magic Fountain. The show featured hundreds of fountains shooting at different heights. Pictures do not do this justice. It reminded me of Disney - especially since one of the songs at one point was "The Circle of Life".

After taking tons of photos, I ran into other people from the program. We bought some scarves and decided to celebrate a birthday by eating tapas (spanish appetizers) at the Born District. Although it was pricey, it was delicious and I had such a great time! These people in the program are so nice and ready to explore just as much as I am. We may even take a trip to Italy. We'll see how my budget works out.

When we got out of the restaurant, we asked a man to take a photo of all of us. He then bought us all roses. Spanish men do know how to make a girl happy!

Enjoy the pics :)












No comments:

Post a Comment