Sunday, May 8, 2011

Review: MAC Pro Long-wear Foundation!!

I love how I blame Spain for all of my recent shopping sprees ;)

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased MAC’s Prolongwear foundation. It retails for $29.50. Pricey, I know, but the quality is amazing! It claims that it lasts for 10 – 12 hours without smudging or wearing off. I only tried it for two days since I honestly do want to save it for Spain. Those two days were the best my face had ever felt with foundation on. I set it with a light powder and it really did stay on all day. It was humid outside and I was barely oily. Best of all, it’s light-wear.

This foundation does have SPF 10 in it though. SPF in foundation is the reason why women look like they are wearing a white mask on their faces in photographs. It causes light to reflect off of the face making it look like you chose a foundation three shades lighter than your skin color. But SPF 10 is a safe amount, I already tested it. Anything above 15 would be something I would worry about.

Overall, I am very impressed and cannot wait to wear it in Barcelona this summer.

Check out the new watch I bought at Nordstrom. It raps around twice and has a chain which I debating whether I should take off. Some days I like it, other days I don't. Today, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment